This design for London Palladium programme covers was in use from about 1916 to 1924. The bill for this week of Monday, 15 October 1923 was as follows:
'All that your little heard desires' . . . James Kendis
2. THE THREE EQUALS, physical culture and statues.
3. MORNY CASH, the Lancashire lad.
4. JAN RUBINI and M'LLE DIANE, the Concert Violinist, Composer and Conductor, and the Americanized French Girl. Two Artists of International Fame allied in a Musical presentation. At the Piano Miss YVONNE MARR. Lighting effects by Jan Rubini. Costumes designed by M'lle Diane. Mr. Rubini will change his programme each day, and play solos by Paganini, Tschaikowsky, Beethoven, Wieniawski, Garasate, Schubert, Mendelssohn, Kubelik, Kreisler, Vieuxtemps, &c., &c.
5. MAY HENDERSON, the original dusky queen of comedy.
6. MARGARET HALSTAN presents THE CONVICTING THREAD By Cecil Clifton.
Mr. HANSON, F.R.C.S. . . . Mr. DAWSON MILWARD.
Dr. Stroud . . . Mr. Gerard Clifton.
A Trained Nurse . . . Miss Emma Lovett.
Mrs. INNES . . . Miss MARGARET HALSTAN.
SCENE. - A Room in Mrs. Innes's Home.
'Black Sheep Blues' . . . Phil Baker
(Musical Director, HORACE SHELDON).
8. MARION MORGAN DANCERS,
in a new Dance Drama in Prologue and 3 Scenes,
HELEN OF TROY
Helen . . . Josephine McLean
Menelaus . . . Dennis Hogan
Paris . . . Charles Haverlin
Achilles . . . Albert Albert
Egyptian Dancer . . . Josephine Head
The Faun . . . Louise Riley
Greek maidens . . . Victoria Elliot, Josephine Head, Christine Meehan, Florence Martin, Esther Sommers, Ruth Southgate.
Asiatic Slaves . . . Adele Kellogg, Florence Lewis, Louise Riley.
Captive Maiden . . . Josephine Head.
Goddesses - Juno . . . Christine Meehan. Minerva . . . Esther Sommers. Venus . . . Ruth Southgate . . .
9. J.W. RICKABY, burlesque character comedian.
10. WILLIAM BURR & DAPHNE HOPE, The Lovers, in A Belle, a Beau and a Blacony.
11. BILLY BENNETT, almost a gentleman.
12. THE FLYING POTTERS, sensational and comedy ærial gymnasts.
13. THE KING.
* * * * * * * *